It’s the end of the month again, and so here are my favourite beauty bits from January! January is usually a bit lacklustre, with everyone being a tad depressed after the holidays, but I’ve managed to cheer myself up with these lovely things!
If you want to check out my favourites from last month, you can find that one HERE
First up are my favourite make up items from this month!
- Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette – This has been my go-to for eyeshadow this month and I can see it being a favourite of mine for a long long time. Filled with lovely neutral shades, and bright pops of colour in both mattes and shimmers, this is a fantastic all rounder. I did a full review of this palette when I first got it, and you can find that HERE
- Max Factor Creme Puff blush in Seductive Pink – I’ve been lusting after the Hourglass ambient lighting blushes for a little while, and while I still may invest in one, this is a fab high street dupe! Gives a lovely glow and I’ve been reaching for it a lot this month.
- Stila Lip Glaze in Cranberry – I’m all about the rich, warm lip colours perfect for winter this month, and I really love this lip gloss from Stila. A lovely deep red, this makes my lips feel and look lovely and glossy!
- Benefit they’re real! Tinted lash primer – This one is a mini, and was included in my Birchbox this month. I’ve been using it either before mascara to prep my lashes and increase volume, or on it’s own for a really natural look. If you’re interested in joining Birchbox, click HERE to try it out with £5 worth of points to spend in the shop!
- Maybelline Lash sensational mascara (in brown) – I’ve already used and loved this mascara before, and I decided to buy this in brown for a more natural lash look without compromising on volume and length.
It wouldn’t be a favourites post from me if it didn’t include a little bit of Clinique! I’ve been loving and using these a lot this month!
From left to right:
- Clinique Superprimer with colour corrector for redness – I never used to use a primer very much last year, but as i’m both trying to take more care of my skin, and want my makeup to last a lot longer if i’m out all day, I’ve been using this almost every day! It’s a yellow toned primer, perfect for reducing any redness plus my foundation stays perfect all day!
- Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter – My skin gets pretty dull and dry in winter, and this has been my savior this month! Lovely and buttery, this makes my skin feel really soft and hydrated while being non-greasy!
- Clinique take the day off cleansing milk – I have been using the take the day off eye makeup remover for a while, so I decided to give this one a go for the rest of my makeup removal. It’s creamy and takes my base products off with ease. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a new makeup remover!
Lastly, I’m focusing on taking care of my skin more this year, so I have a couple of skincare items on my favourites list this month!
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser – I’m pretty sure this was on last month’s favourites list too, as I got a mini in my Birchbox last month. I loved it that much that I went out and bought the full size product! This has been a staple in both my morning and night skincare routine, and well worth the money. I can really see the difference in my skin after using this for a while!
- Sanctuary Spa Air-Whipped shower souffle – First of all, I will say that this smells AH-MAZING! I really like Sanctuary products, they feel really luxurious on my skin and this is no exception. With a cute icing (frosting) shaped nozzle it looks, feels and smells great on my skin. A definite re-purchase when I run out!
So these are my beauty favourites for January! What did you think of them? If you’ve tried these and liked or loathed them, or think I should know about your faves this month, let me know down in the comments! Give it a like and a share if you enjoyed!
I’m looking forward to seeing all of your faves this month too, so send me a link if you like! See you soon with some more posts!
If you want to take a look at my beauty blogger tag post to learn some more about me, you can find that one HERE.
Ciao for now,