Hi my lovelies!
So as you know, I’ve been getting Birchbox for a few months now, and I’ve been doing some unboxing posts as I get the boxes, with my first impressions.
I thought I’d add this post in as a little extra, after a couple of weeks, to give my final verdict on the products I got this month.
If you’d like to see what I originally thought of these products, you can see my unboxing post Here or the video Here.
Just to recap, the items I got in February’s box were:
- Spectrum collections tapered powder brush
- LOC one and done shadow stick in Champagne Problems
- Korres milk proteins 3 in 1 cleansing emulsion
- The Balm frat boy blush/shadow
- Number 4 lumiere d’Hiver Super Comb Prep and protect
- Bonus: derm eyes make up remover wipes